Bayero University, BUK, Kano Post-UTME / Aptitude Test Admission Screening Form, Eligibility, Requirements, Application Guidelines,Screening Date, Time, Venue and Deadline for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Latest Update: This is to inform all prospective candidates of the Bayero University Kano (BUK) that sales of online Post-UTME admission screening form for 2020/2021 academic session is yet to commence. We will inform you once the online admission form is out, kindly bookmark this page and consider checking back later!
The general public and prospective candidates are hereby informed that the sales of form into the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Degree Programmes for 2019/2020 academic session has commenced.
Online Registration will commence on Monday, 8th July, 2019.
RECOMMENDED: FUTO Post UTME 2020 Requirement For Eligible Candidates
Candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and made the cut-off marks published below are eligible for 2019/2020 Academic Session Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
The cut-off marks for the various Faculties /Programmes are as stated below:
RECOMMENDED:AAU Ekpoma Postgraduate Form 2019/2020 | Full & Part-Time
PROGRAMME/ UTME Score
- FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES 220 and above
- FACULTY OF DENTISTRY 220 and above
- FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES 220 and above
- FACULTY OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES 200 and above
- FACULTY OF LAW 200 and above
- Mass Communication – 200 and above
- FACULTY OF COMMUNICATION (except Mass Communication) 180 and above
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE 180 and above
- FACULTY OF ARTS AND ISLAMIC STUDIES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & IT 180 and above
- FACULTY OF EARTH &ENV. SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION 180 and above
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING 180 and above
- FACULTY OF LIFE SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES 180 and above
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES 180 and above
Method Of Application
NB: registration link is not yet active. Registration will commence on Monday 8th July, 2019.
- Go to BUK 2019/2020 Post UTME registration portal at >>>> https://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/bukat/bukat_login.php
- Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano
- Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form
- Ensure to upload your O’level results on the JAMB website
- Print your personalized RRR payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform
- After making the payment, return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng and login again. Your payment will be validated after which you can print your personalized acknowledgment slip. Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgement slip.
Note that applicants cannot print their acknowledgement slip until payment is processed and verified.
Note that the schedule (Venue and Time) of the BUK Aptitude Test will be communicated to you using the phone number and/or e-mail address (used in JAMB registration) you supplied in your profile update.
Also note that blind, deaf and foreign candidates are exempted from the aptitude test. However, they need to register online.
Comprehensive list of those who have made the requirements will be published in the University website – please check www.buk.edu.ng
ANY CANDIDATE WHO FAILS TO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE WITHIN THE STIPULATED DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
The Payment for the registration will start from Monday 8th July, 2019 – Friday 2nd August, 2019 . Portal for registration and printing of acknowledgment slip will be closed by midnight of 11th August 2019.
NOTE: JAMB O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT:
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O Level results.
All candidate therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their O level results (WAEC, NECO, etc.).Even candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide the details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification).
You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different O’ Level examination results.
Please send any enquiry to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org