Table Of Contents
- 1 Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Guidelines
- 2 TEXT OR WHATSAPP US WITH THIS NUMBER FOR YOUR MIDNIGHT ANSWERS 08104694350
- 3 IF YOU COME ACROSS EXAMWAP AND STILL FAIL YOUR JAMB, YOU HAVE URSELF TO BLAME, IF YOU SUBSCRIBE WITH EXAMWAP AND DID NOT SCORE UP TO 280 AT LEAST WE SHALL REFUND YOU 60% OF YOUR PAYMENT.. TAKE NOTE: OUR WORK IS OUR PRIDE...✔✔ TEXT OR WHATSAPP US WITH THIS NUMBER FOR YOUR MIDNIGHT ANSWERS ⬇⬇ 08104694350
Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test – The Nigerian Navy aptitude test for the Direct Short Service (DSSC) Course 26 enlistment exercise is scheduled to hold in 8 centres across the nation on the 1st December, 2018, at 7:30am.
Applicants are advised to visit http://joinnigeriannavy.com for the candidates shortlisted to write the test and further instructions.
The Centres for the aptitude test in Nigeria are:
TEXT OR WHATSAPP US WITH THIS NUMBER FOR YOUR MIDNIGHT ANSWERS 08104694350
- Bauchi – Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks, Bauchi.
- FCT 1 – Army Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks, Abuja.
- FCT 2 – Command Day Secondary School, Lungi Barracks, Abuja.
- Abia State – Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerrinta.
- Lagos 1 – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town, Ojo.
- Lagos 2 – Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town, Ojo.
- Rivers State – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri, Port Harcourt.
- Sokoto State – Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks, Sokoto.
- Below are shortlisted candidates for DSSC 26 aptitude test scheduled to hold in 8 centres across the nation on 1 December 2018 at 0730 (7:30 am).
- Candidates are to check and proceed to the centres indicated, all centres of choice were upheld except where doubts exist in the filling of the forms.
- Candidates who applied for Abuja and Lagos should note that there are 2 centres each, hence they should endeavour to confirm which of the centres their names appear and proceed there.
- Only those on a centre’s list would be allowed into the centre for the test.
- Candidates are to come along to the Aptitude Test Centres with the following:
- a. Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- b. Photocopies of Degree/HND certificate.
- c. NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate (Compulsory. Serving Personnel to present letter from unit /ID card).
- d. Writing materials (2B pencil, eraser, and sharpener only)
- 6. Mobile Phones and any other forms of communication devices are prohibited from the examination halls.