Table Of Contents
- 1 TEXT OR WHATSAPP US WITH THIS NUMBER FOR YOUR MIDNIGHT ANSWERS 08104694350
- 2 How to Check WAEC GCE Result.
- 3 IF YOU COME ACROSS EXAMWAP AND STILL FAIL YOUR JAMB, YOU HAVE URSELF TO BLAME, IF YOU SUBSCRIBE WITH EXAMWAP AND DID NOT SCORE UP TO 280 AT LEAST WE SHALL REFUND YOU 60% OF YOUR PAYMENT.. TAKE NOTE: OUR WORK IS OUR PRIDE...✔✔ TEXT OR WHATSAPP US WITH THIS NUMBER FOR YOUR MIDNIGHT ANSWERS ⬇⬇ 08104694350
- 4 Procedure To Check Waec Gce Result
WAEC GCE Result Is Out Now!! Is it true that Waec Gce results have been released for those who wrote in August/September (Formerly November/December) 2018? Yes, GCE Results are out for those who sat for the Second Series Examination.
The 2018 WAEC GCE Results have been fully uploaded online and it is accessible from the WAEC official result checking website. Continue reading for how to check your GCE result for this year.
TEXT OR WHATSAPP US WITH THIS NUMBER FOR YOUR MIDNIGHT ANSWERS 08104694350
How to Check WAEC GCE Result.
- Go to WAEC result checking portal @ www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2018
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
How to Check WAEC GCE Nov/Dec Result via SMS.
In case you want to check your 2018 WAEC GCE result via SMS, use the shortcode format below:
WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2018
Procedure To Check Waec Gce Result
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
Hint: you can only use your result checker 5 times, so be wise!
Candidates Performance In the August/September Waec GCE Result
2018 WAEC GCE Result Statistics (Aug/Sept 2nd Series Exam) – 35.99% Obtained 5 Credits Including English & Maths
39, 557 candidates obtained credits and above in a minimum of five subjects including English Language and Mathematics. The figure represents 35.99 per cent of 109, 902 candidates that sat the examination.
Mr Olu Adenipekun, Head of National Office (HNO) of the WAEC, stated this while announcing the release on Wednesday, November 21, 2018.
”Out of the total number of candidates that sat for the examination 107,749 candidates have their results fully processed and released while 2,153 candidates have a few of their subjects still being processed due to errors traceable to the candidates in the course of registration or writing the examination. Such errors are being corrected by the Council to enable the affected candidates get their results fully processed and released subsequently,”