Yobe State University has announced departmental screening (clearance) for all news students and fresh students offered admission into the school in the 2019/2020 session.
In this post is the date for the clearance and list of documents required from the students.
Date for YSU screening 2019/2020: 28th, and 30th, May 2019.
Documents Required for YSU Clearance
- Original JAMB result slip (UTME candidates only)
- Original SSCE/TC II certificates or statement of result from the last school attended. WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, NBAIS and Senior Higher Islamic Studies Certificate are accepted as appropriate.
- Original online registration for post-UTME/DE screening slip.
- Original University receipt for purchase of screening scratch card.
- Original A’ level certificate or statement of result (DE candidates only).
- Original primary school leaving certificate.
- Original certificate of local government indigene ship.
- Original birth certificate or declaration of age.
Note: photocopies of credentials will not be collected from candidates. So make sure to present the original copies. Also, soft and hard copies of the list of screened candidates should be submitted to the undersigned on or before Wednesday 28. August 2019.
YSU screening procedure
The screening is scheduled to hold 28th, and 30th, May 2019 to:
i. Screen the original credentials of both UTME and DE candidates who chose Yobe State University as their 1st choice and have scored the minimum JAMB requirement;
ii. Shortlist the screened candidates using the attached template for UTME and DE indicating whether each candidate is qualified or not stating the reason for disqualification using abbreviations like, (OLD = 0’level deficiency). Give key for acronyms used;
iii. Check the original documents presented by candidates to authenticate information supplied during online registration, of which will be made available to departments by the ICT Unit;
iv. To clearly show on the template each DE applicants discipline indicating their highest qualification.